Release Date: October 4, 2019
Please note, a 5% fee will be charged for any canceled orders.Ode to Joy – Wilco’s 11th studio album – will be released October 4, 2019 via dBpm Records. The album features 11 new songs written and produced by Jeff Tweedy and recorded by Wilco at The Loft (Chicago, IL) in January 2019. The album is engineered and mixed by Tom Schick and mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering (Portland, ME).
Exclusively available through the Wilco store, the Ode to Joy Deluxe Vinyl Box Set features a limited edition hand-numbered slipcased pop-up art book which includes:
- Ode To Joy LP on 180 gram vinyl
- LP jacket and inserts exclusive to this edition
- A 22-page clothbound hardcover embossed book printed on 100 point archival paper. The book features collages and unique hand assembled paper constructions that animate and reveal album lyrics including pages engineered with pull out die cut pockets, spinning wheels, paper doors, and unfolding gatefold spreads.
- Box is autographed by the band.
Produced in Chicago, IL with six color printing, metallic inks and collages designed by Wilco’s long-time collaborator Lawrence Azerrad, the limited edition Ode To Joy art book is a rare archive of this work.
Full album Mp3 link will be emailed from SendOwl. Please allow up to 24 hours for the email to deliver.
**Only 1000 copies of the Deluxe LP available. LIMIT 2 per customer. Insurance is included in shipping cost.
- Bright Leaves
- Before Us
- One and a Half Stars
- Quiet Amplifier
- Everyone Hides
- White Wooden Cross
- We Were Lucky
- Love Is Everywhere (Beware)
- Hold Me Anyway
- An Empty Corner